They’ve got everything going for them in their careers but something is holding them back.
Maybe they are:
- struggling to balance parenthood and career
- taking on leadership, but lacking in confidence
- fantastic at their work, but continually doubting themselves
- causing friction in their team, costing time and energy
- a candidate for a High Potential program but are not making the most of the opportunity
- passionate about their research but struggle to do the administration tasks required to keep things moving
- under-performing and need help to get back on track
In one-on-one coaching sessions I help individuals make effective and sustainable change to their attitudes and behaviour, resulting in happier, more productive and more engaged staff. I can also develop group coaching programs tailored to your needs.
Get in touch to find out how I can work with your organisation to help you get the best out of your people.
“Lisa’s style of coaching reflects her background in science and her intuitive nature, assisting her clients to gain deep insights and ongoing momentum through focused forward action. I would highly recommend Lisa as a personal and professional coach.”
Sarah Devereaux, New Zealand Director of Training/Transformational Coach, Coach Masters Academy NZ (December 2015)